Sunday, June 26, 2005

Restaurant Reviews :: Where is Massimo's Ristorante Italiano?

I love Massimo's Pizza. My husband and I tried to go there a while back only to discover that they had moved. We then tried to go there days later at their new location, which I belive is 273 North Lowery, and they had a sign on the door that said they were closed for family reasons. Later that evening I saw an ad on cable promoting their location in Smyrna, TN and in Hermitage, TN... I've not been to the one in Hermitage but wanted to visit Massimo's yesterday afternoon and discovered they were still closed...

Hope they open soon, they've got really great gourmet pizza's and I'm looking forward to checking out the new digs.

If you are interested in writing articles about Smyrna businesses, residents, eating establishments, local activities or anything pertaining to Smyrna, TN... let me know by posting your comment or you can email me at dailydiablogger@gmail.com.

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ;

No comments: