Thursday, July 14, 2005

Business Review :: Great Clips

Great Clips hair salon opened on Thursday, July 7th in the Parkway Town Centre on Sam Ridley Blvd. This shopping center is located in the same area as the new Publix down by Kroger and Lowe's. The shop itself is unlike any hair shop that I've been in before with a sailboat theme running throughout. Each station is separated by a sail.

They currently have a great grand opening special going on allowing you and any family member to get a great clip for only $4.99. I took myself and my three children and got our hair cut for a total of $19.96 with tax. Now that is a deal. On top of it all, they added a $2.00 off coupon on the receipt for the next visit. And as far as haircuts go, the cuts were great.

Great Clips
Parkway Town Centre
Smyrna, TN
220-9373

I am looking for people who are interested in writing articles for this blog. If you have the desire to write and can write on topics of interest to those who live in the town of Smyrna, TN and you, yourself live here, please contact me at dailydiablogger@gmail.com.

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ;

No comments: