Saturday, July 9, 2005

Restaurant Review :: Logan's

I've been living in Smyrna, TN for about seven years now and I am thrilled with the development of the town. Logan's Steakhouse is located just off 24 at the Sam Ridley Parkway exit on your left. As far as restaurants in Smyrna, TN goes, it wasn't my favorite but it always has a crowd of people.

Pros: large selection of items on their menu so they are sure to have something you like.
Cons: Never have been able to really accept the whole peanut on the floor thing, seems just gross.

My husband and I ate there the other night. He had a beer and a sandwich and I do have to say, that was the largest mug I have seen in any restaurant we've been in.

I am looking for people who are interested in writing articles for this blog. If you have the desire to write and can write on topics of interest to those who live in the town of Smyrna, TN and you, yourself live here, please contact me at dailydiablogger@gmail.com.

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ;

No comments: