Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Nashville Bloggers Gather For Luncheon

All I can say is DANG IT, DANG IT, DANG IT!!! I should have been quicker to spot this. Today was a luncheon at Sunset Grill in Nashville for some local bloggers. Any of you who read my blog know that I am trying to get a blogger's/podcaster's group going in the Smyrna, TN area. It would have been nice to participate in the Nashville Blogger's lunch as well.

Read all about it at my good buddy Big Orange Michael's blog. Also, check out Bill Hobb's blog.

Blogger/Podcaster's Group Forming
Are you a Smyrna, TN Blogger or Podcaster? ThisisSmyrnatn.blogspot.com is forming a Blogger's/Podcaster's Discussion Group. Plans are to meet once a month to discuss blogging, tools of blogging, css, podcasting and anything else of interest. Email Michelle at dailydiablogger@gmail.com if interested.

Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ,

No comments: