Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Smyrna, TN is Worth Talking About

I've been talking with some friends about blogging and communication. I'm glad that I recognized that I could give the community of Smyrna, TN a voice. The citizens a voice. There are a lot of wonderful things in the town of Smyrna, TN and I saw that.

My friend introduced me to someone the other night and told her that I advertise for people. Truth is, I told her, that I merely inform. This blog was designed for the community and it only seems right to promote local businesses and promote local events. I do this for free. The revenue generating item on this blog is the ads on the nav and the shirt store that I have. Every mention of companies on here have been unsolicited. There are plenty of wonderful things to talk about in the town of Smyrna, TN. If you have an idea, please post your comments here.

One day I have a dream to break lose of those shackles that bind me. One day I will write with style and grace and paint pictures in the hearts and minds of my readers that will forever linger. One day I will find a voice that is confident and direct that feels neither joy nor sorrow, a steady and even voice. I will work to that end day after day and post after post and you will be my friend in that journey.

No comments: