Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Guess Who's Coming To...

The Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Meeting. She's blonde, she's hot (in more ways than one) and she comes to you from Nashville Is Talking five days a week.

Still clueless? It's Brittney!

Seems the Big O is quite persuasive. After all, what girl can resist the Big O? Now, now, contain yourself, I'm talking about Big Orange Michael. Rumor has it she was lured by the offer of free caffeine. Okay, maybe I made that part up.

I hope this announcement isn't premature. Let's all harrass her until she formally agrees through comment. How's that?

Anyway, even if she doesn't show, there'll be plenty of table dancing babes and strong young men at the Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's meeting on March 18th at 2:00 PM.

Espresso Joe's Coffee Co is located at:
901 Rock Springs Rd.
Smyrna, TN
615-220-2870

How 'bout a shout out from all those that will be there. That'll give me some time to prepare my show notes for the podcast.

By the way, I've not fallen into the great abyss, I've been working 10 to 12 hour days and trying to continue with my martial arts endeavors. Thanks for your continued readership.

Tags: ; ; ;

No comments: