Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Analyce Guerra - Missing Smyrna, TN Girl: A Psychic Weighs In

I wish I had caught this earlier. It has been several weeks now since the disappearance of the little girl, Analyce Guerra, from the Meadow Wood Apartments in Smyrna, TN. Coincidentally, this happens to be my apartment complex. A reader of this blog has posted some things a psychic that this person is familiar with came up with and I will repost that below. Fellow blog readers, especially those that are familiar with the Smyrna, TN area, what do you make of these clues?
I have ask some a couple of people who are psychic and here is what they come up with and i hate to post this but if i feel like i need to if it helps the police with there search
ROGER
TERRA(PLACE)
OLD CAR WITH SOMETHING ON THE TOP OF IT POSSIBLY A OLDS
STEWART CREEK
PROVINCE PLACE
SHAPE LIKE A TOENAIL (STEWART CREEK IS SHAPED LIKE A TOENAIL)
NAME TONY

Thanks to our reader, Brandi, for providing this information. I'm ready for the flames of those who don't believe in psychics!


No comments: