Monday, May 22, 2006

Carwash by the Smyrna Wal-Mart

Now, I'm not one to usually complain (oh who I am kidding...I am totally one to complain!), but I have to admit I feel a bit ripped off.

I parked under a bird Saturday and decided to run my car through the Automatic Car-Wash by the Smyrna Wal-Mart. I've used it before and had good luck with it. All I wanted was the bird poop off the car so I could win friends and influence people.

I drove up, put in my five bucks, followed all the instructions and....the system came on for a second and then went off. Then nothing. I drove out, went back around and tried to find a phone number to call, but alas, nothing.

So, five bucks and I get nothing.

I might as well have driven really fast down Nissan Blvd and thrown the cash out the window. Just as effective.

No comments: