Friday, June 30, 2006

Superman Returns Blogger Viewing Update

I've heard from several people that they'll be attending the Superman Returns blogger viewing extravagazna Monday evening.

For those of you who might have missed it--just a group of bloggers going to see Superman Returns on the Opry Mills IMAX, Monday, July 3rd for the 7 p.m. showing. You can Fandango a ticket or live on the edge and try to buy one Monday evening.

I'm off work Monday, so I plan to get up there early and get a good spot in line. I will probably arrive around 5:30 p.m. We can either all go eat in the food court at that time or take shifts of getting food and coming back to the line, depending on how the line looks.

If you're coming, please give me a shout out and let me know that you are. I'll be looking for you and I will try to remember to wear something orange in case you've not met me in person before.

No comments: