Monday, August 28, 2006

I KNOW HER...sort of

One of the first times I was at Espresso Joe's for the blogger get together I remember seeing an "odd" car as we pulled into the parking lot. The car itself was normal for the most part, but the sign on the door stood out. It looked like one of the easily purchased magnetic signs small businesses use. It said Everythingbrandy and mentioned that they were an eBay seller.

I had not really thought of the sign until I was doing some eBay searching and came across her and her store. She also has a pretty bare website.

Now she sells the main tidbits that most other eBay sellers have, but she also has some items for sale that may be of interest to the readers here.

Coupons.

Massive amounts of coupons for everything from Espresso Joe's to Omni Hut. For someone on a budget this may be a big help. There is also an appliance repair coupon and a few other restaurant coupons from another seller.

There is also some LaVergne stuff (La Vergne also) for sale on eBay also. Enjoy.

I realize I am directing people to a store, but I am getting nothing in return, and have never met this Brandy person before. I just know that sometimes a coupon can really help make a night out easier.

No comments: