Saturday, August 12, 2006

Podcast #7

Better late than never, right? Here's half of the podcast from the last meeting of the Middle Tennessee Bloggers and Podcasters group meeting. (You can listen directly here) On the show are:

Also, a special segement from Michael and Evo's Wingin' It VoiceMail Show #70 about the Snakes on a Plane challenge.

Don't forget that Saturday, August 19th is the viewing of Snakes on a Plane. Here's some info for you on tickets and such...

We'll be gathering to see Snakes on a Plane at the new Consolidated Movie Theater in Mt Juliet. The show starts at 2:20 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 19th.

You can order tickets on-line if you're interested. (I plan to do so I get a seat I have my ticket ordered and my receipt printed!) Matinee prices are $6.00 per ticket. If you order on-line you're charged a buck for the processing fee.

Here's details on where the theater is:

401 South Mt. Juliet Road, Suite 490
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
(615) 866-5333

No comments: