Friday, October 27, 2006

Greetings

I want to say hello to everyone and give a great big shout out to M. For letting me have this wonderful opportunity to post here on a wonderful site as This Is Smyrna.

a little about me: I moved to Tennessee in 1980 and then moved to the Smyrna area back in 1984 and remember when things were a lot different back then. Sam ridley was just made into 4 lanes and I remember visiting here and watching Nissan being built. Times have changed and I am so glad to see this town grow. I am a single guy at the right age of 40 and love being around family and friends. I work at the Smyrna skate center as a custodial engineer.

We are going to have so much fun on this blog with the wonderful Mrs. M., Gunner, Elizabeth and Myself. I promise to bring you issues about our town and growth items that I see happening.

Once again I want to say thank you to M. for giving me this oppunity to post here

No comments: