Thursday, October 5, 2006

Shout Out To McMinnville For The 2006 Christmas Challenge Love

Okay, it is the Kathy T. and Bob Parks Realty Christmas Fund Raising initiative to raise money to buy gifts for underpriveledged children of Smyrna and Rutherford County but I lovingly challenged Rutherford County Bloggers and Businesses and called it the Christmas Challenge.

A HUGE shout out to anonymous in McMinnville for making a contribution.

Remember, if you are a business I'll put you on my CC Companies page until December of 2007 for a donation and if you are a blogger I'll put you on my CC Blogger page until December of 2007.

Don't forget that the darling Mark of Drama Llama was able to get the Smyrna Skate Center on Tuesday, October 10th from 6:30 until 9:00 PM to open and donate a portion of the admission to the fundraiser. There will also be a silent auction... Oooooh... fun.

No comments: