Thursday, October 26, 2006

Skate Center Rocks - Child Still Sick

I had karate tonight. Second class was cut because I was the only one who signed up for it. Dreary night. I had taken my oldest to the Smyrna Skate Center for the fundraiser. Bigger turnout tonight than the other night. I also donated $5 in Big Orange Michael's name and $5 in mine. Smyrna Skate Center rocks for being so generous.

I had posted yesterday that my son was sick. He was much better this morning and screamed at me that he wanted to go to school. Couldn't send him because, though he was feeling better, he had a slight fever. My husband stayed home with him today. When I got home he seemed much better but after I got back from this evening's festivities, his fever had returned. :(. Hopefully he will be feeling better soon.

My daughter took some photos of tonight which I will post to my flickr account very soon.

I want to say welcome to a new Smyrna blogger. If you are interested in being a contributor to the Smyrna blog, email me. There is a link at the top. This is a family read blog so no profanity, no hate, no evil or malcontent. My goal is to raise the profile of this community. To elevate it and to promote it and the good deeds of the citizens and businesses of this community.

Also, all you young people, I posted yesterday about this blogger scholarship. Check it out.

No comments: