Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blogger meetup Saturday

Saturday we enjoyed a fun Middle Tennessee Blogger and Podcaster's Group meeting at Expresso Joe's.

In attendance was
Myself(Gunner) from No Quarters and This is Smyrna, TN.
Kathy T. from Lavergne-Tn, and Where's the Mute Button
Dailydiablogger(Michelle) from The Comment Tater and This is Smyrna, TN.
Linda from How about you just call me Linda?
Michael from Big Orange Michael and This is Smyrna, TN.
Malia from Musings from Malicious
Chip from Chip Manor
Elizabeth from Harelipfrog

We also had a new blogger drop by. Nathan McIntyre from An American Front Porch

I was disappointed that the two people I had questions for were no shows. Amy, from The badbadivy experience, and Ginger, from Ginger Snaps. I wanted to ask Amy and Ginger about their new jobs.

Kathy T. has a nice writeup on the meeting.
I'm think I have hit link saturation on this single post.

No comments: