Monday, February 19, 2007

New leagues forming now!!


I am now forming a new league for those that work in a restaurant. If you work for a full service or fast food restaurant and enjoy to bowl then you need to make sure you attend our free bowling party on March 4Th which is a Sunday night from midnight till 2am. You will be able to bowl for free for the 2 hours. Our snack bar will be open for you as well. I already several that will be attending this night so I hope there is alot more folks that make it. We will decide on this night how long we want to run this league. The number per team will depend on how many folks we get to join. You will also get to bowl from Sunday thru Thursday for $1.00 a game since you are on a league which is a great value!!! If you are interested in this please leave me a comment or email me at bearroller9640@yahoo.com thanks again guys and hope to see you march 4th Sunday night!!! You go can go to our blog here

No comments: