Monday, March 12, 2007

New Beginnings

It has been a long while since I last posted with any regularity.

As some of you might have been aware I had some heart irregularities for which I went to see my doctor. I had a physical done and turned out I had an abnormal EKG. This prompted an echo cardiogram which revealed no abnormalities but because I was still experiencing, with much frequency, the symptoms, my doctor sent me in for an MRI/Stress Test.

As it turns out, these test also revealed no abnormalities. Since my physical I cut out the caffeine and take a multi-vitamin. The symptoms are now mostly rare they do occasionally make a come back that makes me wonder if they are returning with the same vigor and regularity as before. So, all this to say that I still don't know what is wrong but I've returned to karate and have advised the instructors of my condition. If my heart should skip a beat, I know that I should take it easy.

I have also moved. I've moved to La Vergne. What, you say, could make me move to La Vergne? Well, it is simple, financing and price/sq. ft. I was able to get much more house for my money at a price that I could afford and was able to secure the financing to make the purchase of my home happen.

What does this mean for This is Smyrna? Not much except that I will turn the ownership over to the very capable hands of Gunner. He and Michael will continue to run the show and I, when appropriate, will make posts to the Smyrna blog but will turn my greater attention toward contributing the La Vergne, TN blog and community.

It has been a great ride and you will hear from me on occasion and if ever I should return to Smyrna, I hope that you will welcome me with arms wide open.

Your friend,
M.

No comments: