Friday, April 13, 2007

Cedar Restaurant Review

I had the opportunity to lunch at "Cedars" restaurant (it has a bigger name like Cedars Italian and Mediterranean Cafe but not exactly sure) this past Tuesday and was "wow'ed"!!!

I had the Chicken Parmesan sandwich with fries and my friend had the manicotti. The chicken was very tender and juicy, the bread was soft, and the fries were perfect. My friend's manicotti must have been excellent because she finished every single bite at least five minutes before I did. It was more expensive than what you'd get at a fast food, but very comparable to a dine-in type restaurant.

We ate only from the Italian side of the menu, but I've heard from Ivy that the Mediterranean choices are quite good. I know I'm no taste connoisseur and my review isn't detailed, but I do know good food when I taste it and that food is GREAT!

Located where Dan Good BBQ briefly operated, it is very convenient to people on the Sam Ridley Parkway corridor (turn where you would to go to the Bob Parks Realty office, then go right at the first intersection - it's on the left next to State Farm).

Hope you like it!

No comments: