Monday, May 7, 2007

A new blog

First there was This is Smyrna, TN, Then there was This is La Vergne, TN.

Now there is This is Murfreesboro.
Welcome! I am very new to blogging, so thank you in advance for your patience. I’ll try not to make any major faux pas, I’ll try not to type in all caps, and will be light on the smiley faces! Whoops!

I am a real estate agent with Bob Parks Realty, LLC in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. I have a couple of goals for this blog:

1. To share real estate news in the community and surrounding areas.
2. To provide updates on the mortgage market.
3. To have some fun with this blog (wait, that should be first!) including sharing recipes and bird and nature stuff.

I hope you’ll come and visit me often. I’d love hearing your comments, and am looking forward to many years of friendships through blogging!
Welcome to blogging Janice.

No comments: