Monday, March 31, 2008

Dugouts - Chicago Style Hot Dogs



We have a new place to eat in town. Dugouts Chicago Style Hot Dogs

It's in the strip mall behind Tractor Supply and Regions Bank.

I tried them on Saturday with my hubby and then went back again today with Mom and Sister in tow, they are that good! The people are friendly and they will be glad to see you too.

If you have ever seen a Chicago style hot dog, it has just about everything on it but the kitchen sink. They will make it just the way you like it though. I had the "Smyrna Dog", a good beef dog on a poppyseed bun with BBQ sauce and cole slaw.

Ya gotta try'em!

Image is from Vienna Beef Dogs, which is where Dugouts get their dogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are their hours?

Anonymous said...

My wife and I have been there three times now! The dogs are great but I recommend the Italian beef sandwich.

Anonymous said...

THE HOURS ARE 11.00 TO 8.00 MON-SAT THE FOODS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!