Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pull up a chair and stay awhile

Traffic to our website has almost tripled in the last week due to the Smyrna airshow this coming weekend. a lot of new people are visiting our site and I would like to extend a big 'Hello' and an offer to stay a while..or at least return in the future.

This is Smyrna, TN. is a website that deals with news, sports, politics, social issues, and sometimes even the weather. I hope you like our site and return to see what is happening in our humble town.

2 comments:

Ashe said...

I've actually been here a while longer than this weekend, but I love this blog. I've got it on my bookmarks next to CNN and Slashdot. (I like tech news.) I'm a young guy (only 24) so a local news blog is awesome for me.

I've lived in Smyrna all my life and I salute this blog. My one demand is more frequent updates! :-P

Anonymous said...

I am brand new to Smyrna and I also love this blog. I found out about the R.A.D. class via this blog and it is wonderful! You're truly making a positive difference in the community.