Monday, May 19, 2008

Update

Things have been slow at This is Smyrna, TN. for a lot of reasons. First School for me ended, then my brother enlisting and the whole 'going away' activities, and my knee (which has me on crutches) is not getting better has made me getting out very hard. I link to articles, but that is limiting for the most part.

I'm also looking for guest bloggers, or ones who would like to join as fully active bloggers..from Smyrna of course.

Things will pick up some as I am working on putting out my own video episodes of 'This is Smyrna TV' for your enjoyment...but not the town governments.

Well off to get along with life as it is.

4 comments:

MacLaren said...

Glad to see you post again. Hope your knee improves.

Anonymous said...

Could anyone tell me if they are going to show Smyna High Graduation on Comcast? If so, when?

GerryH said...

Sorry about the knee, guess this means you didn't get your garden in. Been away from your blog for a few weeks, rough session at school. I would like to give blogging a try, this term ends June 22th, maybe than?

Gunner said...

no raised garden yet, but still may get it in to do a late "crop".