Monday, June 2, 2008

I saw lots of police at Wal-Greens today

I was sitting at the light on Old Nashville Hwy and Sam Ridley today when about 5 police cars and under cover cars raced by and went into the Wal-Greens drugstore's parking lot. I sat there and watched several officers laying back by the front doors with guns drawn. This one lady walked out and the cops must have said something to her for she ran really fast towards her car. Then the suspect came out and the police chased him down and tackled him on the ground. I called Mealand at the DNJ and asked her if she knew what was going on and she stated she hadn't heard but would find out. Later on when I got back home I found out this guy robbed the Pharmacy and the police arrested him. The employees did a great job while this was going on with the store full of customers. I want to say great job for the Smyrna Police dept as well. If you want to read the story and see who did this Jump over to the D.N.J and read more

No comments: