Sunday, June 8, 2008

A small service.


We received this week a request that we are happy to perform.

The first is from a traveller in our state who needs help.
My name is Robin Edmunds, and I am witting you from Huntington, WV. My family along with our wonderful dog name Jaeger (yeager) was in Mt Juliet over the weekend visiting relatives. Jaeger was accidentally let out of the house on Saturday night, May 31, 2008. We have been searching for him since. My husband and I had to return to WV Monday and reluctantly left our two kids and their friend there in Mt Juliet searching for our big brown dog. I was hoping that there would be some way to get his story out in the area, He is so far from home, and without the right help, I fear we will never find him. We are all heart broken.
I am enclosing a picture of him, along with a few details about him as well. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer. Even just forwarding this email to folks that live in and around your community would be a great help. We are offering a $500.00 reward for his safe return! Our phone numbers are 304-634-6552 304-634-6558 and 304-733-6552 If you'd prefer, I could give you a list of names and numbers of folks down in Mt Juliet that are looking for us in our absence.

Sincerely,
Robin Edmunds
Details
My name is Jaeger. pronounced Yeager. I am a neutered, 4 year old male Lab/mix dog with a black tongue and gold eyes. I am wearing a green collar with the word MARSHALL written in white on it. I am about 75 pounds I am very friendly and smart. I was lost on Stewarts Ferry Pike, on Saturday May 31, 2008 at aprox. 9 30 pm. I have been spotted several times, but my owners are always a few hours behind me. I am from West Virginia and I need help to find my way home
Dogs travel and this family could really use your help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This breaks my heart. I'll keep my eyes open for him. This family is from my hometown so any dog with a Marshall collar would get my attention. ;)

Anonymous said...

The Huntington paper had a story this morning about the family being reunited with their dog.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/x988040038/Tenn-community-rallies-to-find-lost-dog-from-Ona