Thursday, July 24, 2008

Remedy Comics

I briefly mentioned a new comic book store coming to town soon. While not open yet, I do have some new information on it, and they even have a website up already.

This from Dempsey Howard who runs the City Guide network.
The comic shop you reference is being opened by my son Ryan. They have a web site up and running along with a shop that is being populated now, yet they only have a few items listed. The date on the web site is being changed for the opening as they still need the rest of the funds to do so,... But rapidly working towards it as they only want the best to offer! They have acquired a vendor for the books and items they will be selling and believe me, the product line will be TOPS!
I hope they also have a selection of books and graphic novels.

1 comment:

Michael Hickerson said...

If they'll get the new Buffy comics, I am there...