Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Chiropractic Help

Two months or so ago I started experiencing some serious neck pain. Not being one to take care of things quickly, I ignored it and just took aspirin. It didn't go away. And my left arm started going numb and losing its strength almost completely.

That was enough to scare me. Particularly since I need both arms for my painting work. As an artist who works on murals, houses and canvases, I do a lot of repetitive work and physical labor.

So I asked a friend who had suffered with back pain if he would recommend a chiropractor here in Smyrna. He sent me to Dr. Robert Johnson.

Three weeks and about eight visits later, the pain is gone, my arm has regained strength, and the tension has left my neck. Amazing. Before going to the chiropractor, nothing would help the pain for very long.

All that to say, I highly recommend his service. And his assistant, a wonderful Midwestern woman, is excellent as well.

He's at:

240 Mayfield Dr # 108
Smyrna, TN 37167
Phone: (615) 355-1022

No comments: