Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am back in Smyrna Tn


It seems to me that I always end up coming back to Smyrna. The little town I grew up in and have moved away from time and time again but now folks I am back and a proud home owner in the downtown Smyrna area. I found cute 2 bedroom home in the historical area of Smyrna and moved in this weekend with housewarming party yesterday and everyone fell in love with the little house that was built in 1945. I decided to purchase a home and with the help of my dear friend and realtor Kathy Tyson we found the right home for me. It is so good to back home and closer to work. If you see me out and about do stop and say hi!

7 comments:

David The Good said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David The Good said...

And by the way... you've picked the best neighborhood in town. Quiet, historic and totally cool.

mark said...

Well this is way cool man. I have met only a few of my neighbors and my boss lives on the other street which is cool as well

David The Good said...

Come on down - or we'll stop in and say "hey." I've got some cherry preserves with your name on them. ;)

There are some good folks in this neighborhood. I've got the "artsy" (or over-the-top) house and no one seems to mind.

Glad you're here! I wondered who would buy that house. It's one of my favorites on the street.

mark said...

David thanks for the jelly. I work 3rd shift so I must have been asleep when you stopped by today. I am off on Saturdays only for now. I am up when the front door is open!

David The Good said...

Sure thing - figured you were out or asleep. We'll catch up at some point.

David The Good said...

Sure thing - figured you were out or asleep. We'll catch up at some point.