Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Upcoming Show/Call to Artists



If any of our readers are artists, the "Untitled Nashville" Artist's group will soon hold its Fall show "Naked Carnivale." I'll be there, as will many other local artists from Middle Tennessee. It would be nice to see more artists from Smyrna. The show looks like it will be a blast. (And I have no idea where they got the name "Naked Carnivale." As best as I can tell, Untitled is nudist-free.)

There's still time to register your piece, if interested. Only a few days left. The Untitled Group will be meeting tonight. Details are here:

http://untitlednashville.org/nakedcarnivale/

Of course, if you're an art appreciator, this is a great one-night-only chance to see and buy original work. The range of art is usually excellent, from traditional landscapes to street art, drawings, photography and sculpture. I met a fellow at a previous show who's been attending Untitled events for years, looking for the next up-and-coming stars.

Hmm... maybe I should cut my ear off and see if my sales pick up.

-DG

No comments: