Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Afew adult happenings this week

Here is a few happening for adults to do this week in town s I hope you get out and support these businesses but remember if you drink dont drink and drive!

1. Open Mic Tonight with $2.00 Domestic Long Necks - Open to Close.
Open 3 PM
No Cover.
Blend Into Our Scene at Chameleons!
6528 New Nashville Hwy
Smyrna Tennessee
615-585-3242

2. We are hosting our "Horse of a Different Color" event ths Saturday.
The theme is "Cowgirls and Cowboys Gone Country"!
Grab your boots and grab your stetson's!
County Line Dance lessons begin at 8 PM and 10 PM with Jamilynn.
Anyone riding in on a real horse drinks half price all night best Dressed Cowgirl and Best Dressed Cowboy Awards.
Food Tent Available with hot off the grill foods by T & T Grillmasters.
Open 5 PM Saturday till 3 AM.
Ice Packed Beer/Coolers for the Coldest Beer in Town!!
No Cover.
NO ID/No Entry.
Additional Parking in Rear.
Horses Parked in Back Play Area Only!
Blend Into Our Scene @ Chameleons
6528 New Nashville Hwy
Smyrna Tennessee


3. Thursday October 23rd is My birthday bash being held at the Smyrna Bowling Center. The fun starts at 11:30pm with 3 hours of free bowling and includes shoes, so come on out and help me celebrate my 42nd birthday and you may wear your halloween outfit if you desire. I hope to see some of you there!


If anyone has anything else they would like to have me post about adult happenings please feel free to email at bearroller9640@yahoo.com.

Now I am off to enjy my vacation this week so I will see some of you out and abut this week in Smyrna Tn.!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gunner said...

Comments with hateful comments WILL be deleted.