Thursday, October 2, 2008

I AM SO DUMB!!!!

I made the classical error of doing what the government agency said to do and that has screwed me in attempting to find the Rutherford County Government Access Channel.

It seems that when their website said
To view a live feed from Channel 19 click here. This feature requires Windows Media Player.
it really means "it aint going to work"

That "click here" link goes to
mms:\\media1.rutherfordcounty.org\live
My wife noticed a link inside the link bar on the left and under the RCTV channel 19 is this link.
mms://media1.rutherfordcountytn.gov:1031/live
This hidden second link DOES work. Please go by and at 7:30 pm the Smyrna council candidates will be up, and as I type this the candidates for the LaVergne town council are up.

Watch...It's important that you are informed.

No comments: