Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hello Guests

The numbers are showing that our website is getting a lot of guests visiting. Well let me say "Hi" and extend to you an invitation to stay a while.

Our archives go back years and we deal with a lot of subjects here. This website is written by and for Smyrna residents. It is updated regularly and is a great place to find out what is going on around town, special events, and some commentary on issues that we feel are important to us.

We invite you to become a regular reader here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for making this available. My husband introduced this site to me a couple of weeks ago. I love community organized events and I am constantly on the lookout on finding things to do in Smyrna. I also like to read other thoughts on the community and find out what’s going on in my town I have grown to love.