Friday, November 14, 2008

Now Showing!

It is finally time to go see a movie! Yes our 14 screen cinema opens next Friday night! I am so excited that we now have a choice to either go bowling or go see a movie! It looks like the prices aren't too bad. The cinema is located over behind the Logans and really close to the I-HOP! Make plans to attend The opening next weekend. The D.N.J. and employees I have talked with told me it was going to open today but the website shows next weekend plus the phone number is not a valid one! This cinema was suppose to ope this past summer and I know everyone is excited about this so hurry up and open your doors!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give us a book store and there will no longer be any reason for me to leave Smyrna.

Mel Hiers said...

I'm so psyched! The manager came to the library yesterday to leave a flyer for the staff. She told us they'll be opening the 21st. The number on the flyer was 223-6272. :-)

I'm with Anonymous on the bookstore. I've heard Books a Million rumors, but haven't substantiated 'em yet.

Anonymous said...

Mark, you sound like you're totally jumping out of your skin!

What are you, the primary investor? :)

(Seriously - thanks for the info!)

mark said...

No I am just excited that we have choices here for things to do now. I havent seen a movie in years and now If I want I can go since I dont have to drive so far. Just knowing that there is a cinema near makes things good! Plus it gives families more to do together in town. Spend your money locally!

Anonymous said...

I will be working there over the weekend, training some employees, I have head great things about the place!

Michael Hickerson said...

Books-A-Million is coming. It was announced a few months ago.