Monday, March 30, 2009

Chickens on my mind...and illegal

To think the fight for chickens crosses borders. Canadians also fights the good fight.

Here is a criminal Canadian.

Sadly they show the neighbor that I feel we all have had to suffer at one point in our existance. That's why my Good Neighbor policy depends on 80% to take care of the hold outs who would find fault in anything.

Here are some chickens that are described as
"These are my illegal backyard chickens. I built this coop. Our weather is good so all they need is summer shade, some protection from rain, wind and predators. There are two americanas, one barr... "
Illegal eggs taste the best.. I promise.



I wonder if I should get my neighbors in on it and have my own little criminal enterprise here in Smyrna? I figure if they don't complain then should I really worry.

1 comment:

MacLaren said...

And illegal honey? Delectable!