Sunday, March 29, 2009

School Project test post

A little over a week ago I sat down with a group of refined people and started to talk about the history of the streets of Smyrna. here is the first section of that group discussion. The sound is bad, and you can hear us rattling the two large maps we had, but it was a fun experience.

Section one


Section two



I had to lower the bit rate to get the files to a managable size, and that does lower the quality some. I am using a free MP3 player that is simplicity in itself to use.

This coming week I should have two more interviews, one with another Johns who is a historian, and one with an ex-mayor of Smyrna. I did have an interview this last week with Frank Johns, but the digital recorder refused to record so I cannot share that one.

Currently I have a pile of notes, a long recording, and some maps set up. Less then I wish I did, but still moving forward.

No comments: