Sunday, April 5, 2009

An invite

I hope he did not think it was a joke. On April 1st I emailed the following to Tim Morrell. He is the newest council member on the Smyrna town council.
Tim.

I'm not sure if you know about the local website I write for. It is called "This is Smyrna, TN". I would like to invite you to do a guest column for the website on any subject you feel strongly on, or just about how your first few months on the council have been.

Drop by and get a feel on the website if you've never been before. We have archives back to 2004 on a whole slue of subjects.

http://thisissmyrnatn.blogspot.com/

Gunner Miller
I am waiting for a reply, and hope that he will submit a column for your reading enjoyment.

1 comment:

David The Good said...

I wonder if he'll give us a glimpse into his thinking. I voted for him (mostly to go against the status quo), and mentioned that a lot of folks are fed up with the town government and their controlling ways. He seemed open to new poultry laws, too. Hope he gets back to you.