Friday, May 15, 2009

Good Gun Shop

I just found a great little gun store next door to Smyrna.

If you're looking for ammo (WalMart is pretty much sold out of the common stuff right now), rifles, handguns, etc., check out Specialty Arms II in LaVergne.

They seem to be quite helpful, well-staffed and knowledgeable. The way the economy is, you might want a little squirrel-popping gun before too long. (They're great curried. Of course, even a shoe would be good with curry... but it's a LOT harder to digest than a tree rat.)

Here's the info:

184C Old Nashville Hwy
La Vergne, TN 37086
(615) 793-9696‎

7 comments:

Serr8d said...

Staffed with a fantastic gunsmith as well, for whatever 'smithing chores you might desire. (This is a recommendation, BTW )

David The Good said...

Thanks - I didn't know that. One more reason to stop by.

Unknown said...

That's the one next to the co-op? That's an awesome gun store.

David The Good said...

Yup. That's the one. On a whim, I visited with my brother-in-law, (an Army guy with a purple heart and lots of combat experience). We were totally impressed.

ufos aliens said...

Http://GunTraders.com is a website designed to help you find your next gun. Whether you are looking for a new handgun or antique shotgun or even want to buy used parts from a gun broker and build your own, this website will show you the best gun traders around. So fore more information visit http://guntraders.com .

guntraders said...

I just happened to read your article and I will recommend it to anyone I know. It was fascinating and you should receive praise for it.

guntraders said...

I'm glad I read your article just now. It is very good and I can see you have talent. Looking forward to reading more of you posts in the future.