Sunday, May 24, 2009

One week to go....



Just an update on how things are looking for our Heart of Tennessee Red Cross fund raiser for May 30th, next Saturday from noon till 4pm. As it looks now there are many things planned for this day. If you are a vendor that is going to be there and confirmed by myself I want you to know you may get there as early as you like to set up. I will be there around 6am and there most of the morning until our big event kicks off at noon.

For those that are attending event: remember I will be selling wristbands for those that want to do the dunking booth, inflatable, rock climbing wall. The Price of wristbands will be $5.00 each. Also O'Charleys will be there selling hamburgers and hot dogs for $1.00 each. The airbrush tattoo airtist will be in the cafe selling her famous tattoo's. Stevie J will be doing karaoke and anyone that wants to sing will be able to donate $1.00 to be able to sing. Also the bowling inside will be going on and I hope everyone will at least bowl one game with shoes. Remember this is for a great cause I want to raise money to help those in future disasters. Our neighbors are counting on us so lets stand up and help them now before anything happens!

for more info please call me at 220-0902

No comments: