Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm going to be what!

I posted last week a video of a crime that occured in the local Subway Shop here in Smyrna Tennessee. I did it as a service and did not think much more of it.

This morning I get an email through YouTube that says this.
MRMASHPOTATOESMOOTH

your gonna get prosecuted for this video so i would take it off if i was yuu
Yes. I have upset MRMASHPOTATOESMOOTH in some way.

It seems MRMASHPOTATOESMOOTH has a myspace account and he is local....LaVergne to be specific. Sorry sir but I'm not in the mood to be intimidated by anyone. The video stays up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've found your criminal.

Did you tell him the Smyrna PD posted it?

You should probably let them know, anyway.

Anonymous said...

1st off, why would you leave your wallet sitting on the table!?

Second, those are some very close pictures of the criminals, I cannot imagine they will not be caught. Since those people might live in La Vergne, might be worth adding this to the "This is La Vergne" site too.

Gunner said...

I have talked to Officer Gibson and they already have suspects in LaVergne. He said there is nothing to worry about unless he replies again.

David The Good said...

Today, MRMASHPOTATOESMOOTH has made some powerful enemies.

Way to go, Gunner.

Anonymous said...

I'd post it again to keep it fresh in our minds that we have to be aware there are people like that out there. No matter race or what part of town you live in.

Anonymous said...

MRMASHPOTATOESMOOTH is her brother. i know those people, and that is her brother. that's why he said that, he didn't want them to get caught.