Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh dear. Not more news.

Remember last week the 'kidnapping' story that was commented on nicely here. In the Smyrna Police reports it looks like the fun never ends at some places.
A mother called police around 2 a.m. Saturday after her teenage son was in the shed in the backyard of their Hicks Lane home with another person armed with a gun. The home is the same one where a teen was dropped off after being kidnapped at another location July 27.

One of those arrested was reported as kicking the window of Officer Luke Naylor. Seven tablets of a medication used to treat seizures and panic disorder were found on one of the individuals.
4 people had charges brought against them.

6 comments:

David The Good said...

With fun like this... who needs misery?

mark said...

Oh what fun is had by those in the neighborhood. anyone wanna come join our fun? I know the police are stopping by alot now for all the fun! I see about 4 a night before 10pm.

Anonymous said...

I saw blue lights tonight up on Division Street, but I don't know what was happening.

David The Good said...

Mark... you made me laugh out loud. LOTS of fun!

mark said...

The party hasnt stopped yet down the street and I am thinking about going down to join the madness but dont want to go alone anyone wanna come with me and party with guns, pills, and underage drinking? this is so much fun that adults are not allowed just those young at heart! even the parents of said teens are kids themselfs!

Wendy said...

Those kids had a HUGE party the other day, with music blasting that i could hear a block away in my home. I'm not a prude, but I get aggravated at all the drama in my neighborhood. Called the cops to complain with the result being... nothing. Partied all night. We should get a mob together. Ha ha ha.