Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Smyrna Get-together

The bloggers in the area once in a blue moon get-together to talk and say hi, but it is a rather small tight group.

I'd like to throw an iddea out to ALL readers. If I can convince our intrepid co-blogger that works at a local bowling lane to try to get us a deal I was thinking of having a larger get-together. We have regular readers and I want to try to meet more of you and give you the chance to meet each other.

If we can get about 15 RSVP's I'd love to try to have a "This is Smyrna, TN. " night at the lanes. Leave a note in comments if you feel this would work.

6 comments:

village farmer said...

You can count me in along with my daughter and maybe my wife.

Gunner said...

Well my wife and I would be counted in also. I hope to get more feedback so I'm going to leave this at the top for a bit.

mark said...

I would be more than happy to get something worked out for all of us to go bowling. I will need a number of who will be showing up to make the reservation. The local bowling center is full of fun and excitement. Just let me know how many will be attending. I hope the Tysons of LaVergne will be attending as well as the Divine Ms M and her family!

Amber said...

I would love to come if it's on a date when I'm not shooting a wedding. Please keep me in the loop! amber(at)lotusblossomphotography.com

Thanks!!

Joey said...

I'm not much of a bowler, but, if they serve beer, count me in!

mark said...

If you want we can maybe do this during the week that school is on fall break and I might could get us to do the 3 hour special. 3 to lane and each of us pay $10.00 each and we can bowl for 3 hours, this does inculde the shoes so this is such a great value for all. let me know Gunner how many we have!