Monday, December 14, 2009

Finally?

I have been keeping an eye on the FedJobs website looking for a cpac job listing locally and today finally 21 positions opened up....I think.

I say 'think' because I have yet to see anything listed as Smyrna and I did look under CPAC. Here it is if you wish to try for the job.
Program Support Assistant (OA)
Vacancy Ann #:PG-10-NRT-301319
Who May Apply:Public
Pay Plan:GS-0303/05
Appointment Term:Permanent
Job Status:Full-Time
Opening Date:12/14/2009
Salary Range:From $30,722.00 to $40,005.00 USD per year
Good luck if you try. If you do and find that it is Smyrna please comment or drop me a line by email so I can update this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could find this opening as you list it above...in a report that was on wsmv it said To apply for the jobs, visit http://www.usajobs.gov/ and use keyword CPAC. Is that where you are getting this info from? If I go to the usajobs website and search using ANY of the info listed in your article it comes up with nothing, if I click on the link that says "21 positions" in your article it states this job is no longer available for viewing. Hmmmm. This is driving me crazy.

Gunner said...

Most jobs are only posted for a week or so, this one has expired. When I see a new local listing I'll post it.

I never did get a reply from the government about the real location of this job. I'm not surprised.