Monday, January 4, 2010

The weather outside is.....

simply lovely. I love winter. The brisk air, the cool dry wind brushing against my face. I'm in love with the cloudy overcast sky and lack of sun. Yes I'm a winter wonderland resident.

Some people might not like winter weather. The workers at the new VA call centre. I noticed last weekend that the wind had blown down almost all of the chain link fence around the parking lot. I was surprised as I did not think the linkage would offer enough resistance...but it did.

My moms front yard most definitely does not like the weather. We had parked my '79 3/4 ton Suburban truck there during new years and due to the rain we had to spin the wheel and create two nice deep furrows across her yard. That Tennessee red clay soil is slicker then boogers.

The last few weeks have seen broken pipes, see Chips 'fun' right before Christmas, and other cold related fun issues. (why does twitter ask us to sign in when we pull your page up chip?).

The one problem is that the weather and holidays have made me feel worn. I'm returning and hope to post more often. Honest.

No comments: