Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Most homes were flooded but one was swept away....

One of the employees at the Smyrna Bowling Center was at work Saturday during the day and when she returned home at Antioch pike and Blue hole road she didn't see her mobile home. She found out today that it was the only one that was swept away and crashed into many pieces. She has a 3 yr old daughter and as of today they have nothing but the clothes on their backs. I know we are a family in the town of Smyrna and even though she lived in Antioch, we will come together to help her out. She works usually from 3pm till 11pm on Tuesday nights and then on Saturday during the day and a few other days throughout the week. Please if you have any clothes for a child 3t or any female clothes from size 5 to 7 pants and med tops please stop by the bowling center on the days she works to drop them off to her. Lets show our Smyrna pride and help her!

Thanks neighbors.

2 comments:

Amber V said...

I was just telling my husband last night I need to clean out my closet. I'll see what I can find in those sizes and I should be able to swing by there on Saturday.

Steve said...

I don't have any ladies or children's clothes, but I do have some kitchen stuff (plates, bowls, and a coffeemaker) that are in good shape. She can have them to help her get set up when she finds a new house.