Monday, June 7, 2010

Incumbents all in a row

The three incumbents in the November election have all picked up petitions to run for their respective seats.
Mayor:
ANTHONY M DOVER 2010-05-28
Council:
MARCUM G ADKINS 2010-05-21
HENRY G COLE 2010-06-01
LANCE S LEE 2010-06-03
The election is still far away and I'm still making wild guesses to friends and family on who I think might run and likely will win, but the lack of early filers for contenders surprised me. I was thinking there might be a few that would jump in early.

I plan later this summer to ask those who submit filled petitions with the Rutherford County Election Commission if they wish to do a guest column on our website. I think that our few readers might like to see what their possible representatives think in their own words.

No comments: