Monday, June 28, 2010

Slow


This blog has been going through a slow period for many reasons. While I try to keep up I found this last month the effort was just too much and slacked off big time.

I'm not sure if it will increase anytime soon so if you are one of the many co-bloggers please step up and post to your hearts desire.

I'm currently broke, ill, hating the heat, trying to go back to school, and purchasing a house all at the same time. I'm pulled in so many directions that even when I find something I think the readers here might like I find it hard to put forth the mental effort to post it for you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. It's very hard with this heat to want to do much of anything. I enjoy your site. Keep up the good work.

mark said...

Gunner,

News has been very slow in town and I will write somethings as I find them but with me working 50 hours a week its hard to as well. I will try to help you out some on here. I hope things get better for you and keep your chin up my friend!

Amber V said...

Gunner,
Are you interested in bringing on more writers? Now that I've finished my crazy wedding-filled June I have time to post now and then! Just let me know!

Gunner said...

send me an email Amber and I'll send you an invite to post.

Gunner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
village farmer said...

I feel your blaa's. I too will try to step up with a post very how and than, but, with working two jobs I rarely have time to read let alone post.