Wednesday, July 7, 2010

New Gun Show in Murfreesboro

I met local businessman Junior Honeycutt a couple of weeks ago. Like often happens when a couple of fans of the US Constitution get to talking, the topic of guns came up - and I found out I was talking to the newest addition to the middle Tennessee gun show circuit. Not only is Junior a fan of recreational shooting, he's also the organizer behind a new gun show coming to Murfreesboro in the middle of this month. I told him to let me know the details so I could post them - and here they are:

LOCATION: Murfreesboro, TN at the National Guard Armory, 2350 Armory Drive
DATES: Saturday and Sunday, July 17 and 18
TIMES: 9 - 5 on Saturday, 9 - 4 on Sunday
SETUP: Friday at noon. (If you want see if you can get a table, call Junior at 615-424-2288)

Looks like it's definitely worth checking out. Happy hunting!

No comments: