Friday, September 10, 2010

If they said it is it true?

The "National Motorists Association's National Speed Trap Exchange" released their list of 'speed trap cities for the Labor Day holiday. Damn nice of them in my view. The Tennessean put the whole list in a nice slide show and for Tennessee the winners are.....drum roll
Nashville (Worst Overall)
Smyrna (Worst under 100k)
Honest.



I might try to do a rebuttal as my column for next week in the Smyrna AM. Like the romour of our high property taxes that was just that...rumors. I might try to disproove this claim also.

1 comment:

Serr8d said...

Well, of course it's true; Smyrna is a World-Class Speed Trap. Smyrna collects my property taxes, and buys police cars and funds (sometimes surly) traffic officers instead of picking up my garbage.

Keeps the human garbage driving at or below the speed limit, I suppose, so there's that.