Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Local videoblogger has a message

The Smyrna Cowboy is a local video blogger. He has put together a video for May's Motorcycle safety month and asked me to post it.



My cousins partner is a scooter owner and thanks to a reckless driver with no license or insurance is now without her scooter. Take care because it is beginning to be the nice days of summer that fills the roads with cycles of every size, color, and shape...and broken is not a good shape for them to end the day as.

2 comments:

cbeck said...

I had a friend injured badly due to an unobservant driver in a car. I'm glad to see this and hope more people become aware of the issues involving motorcycles on the road. It shouldn't be that hard for drivers to pay attention to the environment around them.

theSMYRNAcowboy said...

Thank you for your comment. I am trying to get the word out about Motorcycles on the road.