Thursday, July 19, 2012

Political outreach


It is close to the election and as I normally try to reach out to the candidates. I have sent each in either an email, a message through their website, or a message on FaceBook the following email. I hope they take the time to reach out to the voters in this medium.
Hello,
I run the local community website "This is Smyrna" (thisissmyrnatn.com). Each election year I try to extend the offer to all candidates a chance to have a guest column on any subject. It would be published unedited, and can be of any length. It would also be published whether or not your opposition decides to take up this offer. 
Simply email it to me and it will quickly be published on the community blog, and notices placed on several facebook pages to draw attention to the column. 
Gunner Miller

No comments: