Monday, January 28, 2013

PAWS 30/30


The holidays are over and that feeling of seasonal charity slowly fades, but the Rutherford County Pet Adoption and Welfare Services is giving you a chance to help yourself and another by adopting a hard to adopt animal. In many cases these are older abandoned animals or ones with special needs. Keep that warm feeling going by helping a furry friend find a safe and loving home.

The four legged friends at Rutherford County Pet Adoption and Welfare Services are excited to announce a new 30/30 program for adoptable pets. Any dog or cat that has been in the shelter for 30 or more days will have their adoption fee reduced by $30. “Just because I have been in the shelter for a longer period of time, does not mean that I am any less deserving of a loving, forever home,” states Chance, a four year old Walker Coonhound located in Kennel D21. Chance entered the shelter as a stray and has been searching for his new home. Chance goes on to say, “While I have enjoyed my time here at PAWS and appreciate the care I have received, I am ready to meet my new family and open up kennel space for another deserving animal. The staff at PAWS is excited that some of my kennel mates have been recently adopted and would love to see more animals adopted through this exciting new program.” 
Rutherford County Pet Adoption and Welfare Services is located at 285 John R. Rice Blvd, Murfreesboro. Their hours for adoption are 12-5:30 Monday-Friday and 11-1:30. On Saturdays. They can be reached at 615-898-7740.

No comments: